My Uniq Wines LTD
VAT number: GB 268665747
Company number: 10667373
Last updated: 24 June 2017
We sometime use abbreviation “MUW”, words such as “we”, “us” which refer to My Uniq Wines LTD.
The following Privacy & Cookies policies present our promise to our customers regarding usage of their personal data and show our commitment to promoting responsible consumption of alcohol. We respect our customers’ privacy on internet and promise to you to never disclose your personal information except where it is part of providing service to you.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding these Privacy & Cookies policies.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- When you register on MUW website or subscribe to our newsletters you provide us some of your personal information. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect your personal information in order to process your order and to provide you the best possible service.
- Your personal information that is required to fulfil your order:
Delivery and billing address
Credit / debit card information
- By placing an order, you have consented to this use of your data.
- Time to time we may email you with news and updates about the products that we think are relevant to you. However, we never send you newsletter without your explicit consent.
UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES:
You can opt out from newsletter by clicking unsubscribe in one of our newsletter. Or you can email us at email@example.com.
You can update your name, surname, email address and password that you used to register on MUW website in My Profile section.
You can email us at any time and ask what personal information about you we hold and update it if you wish.
COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
- Cookies are small code (text) files that are used commonly across internet and are stored in you computer hard drive once you visit a certain webpage. Cookies enables us to provide you better service by remembering your information and making the website to give you relevant information. We do not store anything in cookies that could identify you personally.
- For detailed information about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
- We may also use trusted third party services by placing some of their code on our website that enables us to track the effectiveness of our marketing activities and enable you to receive a more personalised content from us.
- As majority of online retailers we may use four main kinds of cookies:
- Essential cookies which are essential for operation of the site.
- Performance based cookies which enable us to track the performance of our website in a non-personally identifiable way.
- Cookies to ease your shopping online which allows us to provide you the functionality to save your basket, update it later and so on.
- Targeting cookies (advertising pixels) which are third party codes that enable us to make our advertising messages more relevant to you.
- We may be required to share your information with the Police or other public or private sector agencies in accordance with the relevant legislation, in order to prevent or detect offences or for the purposes of apprehension or prosecution of offender.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY:
- We may use your personal data provided by you to conduct fraud checks in case of suspecting the fraud.
THIRD PARTY SITES:
- MUW website may contains link to or from other third party website. Please note that by visiting these third party websites you agree to their own Privacy & Cookies policies.
AGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
- In a case where we need to confirm your age we may use your personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate age verification checks. Personal information provided by you may be disclose to an age verification agency. This is a very rare case, however, we feel like we need to mention it, since we committed to being a responsible supplier of alcohol.